Happy World Teacher Day to all our amazing FSK Educators and Staff! We are so grateful for each of you and you are very appreciated for all that you do for our students & families!!!
October is packed with many fun activities and events for our community. Please read the Newsletter — see below — to get the latest scoop and check out the Calendar on myfsk.org or ParentSquare to see all the events taking place this month. Don’t miss all the pretty flyers shared on Pages 3-10 of the Newsletter.
If you haven’t yet activated your ParentSquare account, please do so today! Our PTA shares regular updates on ParentSquare, myfsk.org, Facebook, and Instagram; if you bookmark and visit any of our online/app resources, it cuts down on the number of emails you’ll have to read weekly.
1. Our 2nd Annual Move-A-Thon begins next Tuesday, October 12th.
2. URGENT! We need 35+ MORE VOLUNTEERS for our Stop, Drop & Go morning drop-off program and our Lunch Table set-up and storage for every week this month. If we don’t have enough volunteers, we will have to suspend our program and have no way to ensure the safety of our 540+ students. Can you spare 30 minutes? Sign up on the sheet shared by email and ParentSquare.
3. TOMORROW! Wednesday 10/6, morning, Bike & Walk Trains. Join us on Wednesday 10/6 morning for either of our TWO groups which will bike and walk to FSK together.
4. As always, Wednesdays are EARLY Dismissal Days (pick up is 12:50pm for all students not in the after-school program) and Fridays are Spirit Days. Show your spirit by wearing PURPLE to school this Friday 10/8. Let’s go, Pegasi!
5. Through Friday, 10/8, Lost and Found Cart. If your student lost an item, you may find it on our cart at 2:00pm and 4:30pm this week at the 42nd Avenue Gate entrance to the school yard.
The health of our entire community depends on each and every one of us at FSK. The past weekend’s update from our Principals was another reminder to please, please, please do a daily health screening for your student. Please keep your student(s) home if they are sick (for any reason) and do not come to school/volunteer if you are sick. We continue to navigate challenging times during this pandemic and appreciate everyone’s vigilance in following the guidelines. These resources were shared by our Principals and are worth sharing again:
a. Daily Health Screening, symptoms – Click Here
b. SFUSD guidelines when someone gets sick – Click Here
c. SFDPH guidelines on isolation/quarantine – Click HERE
d. Info about SF Covid19 Testing Sites may be accessed HERE and also HERE.
Let’s continue to work together to keep each other well, FSK!
Leave a Reply