There are many ways to participate in school programs and activities.
- Stop, Drop and Go is morning drop-off program that ushers children out of cars and into school quickly and safely.
- Room Support Parents/caregivers provide teachers with classroom support so they can focus on teaching students.
- Art in Action is a PTA funded art curriculum designed around the works of the Great Masters. Trained parent docents are supported by the AiA team.
- Science Sack is a fun, take-home science kit for grades K-3. The program is PTA funded and led by parent volunteers.
- Garden Committee works to create a greener environment on the campus and engage the school community in developing our new garden.
- School Tours take place October to January and are led by the Principal and PTA members.
- Finance Committee supports the treasurer in conduction bookkeeping as well as other finance related tasks.
- Election Committee handles the annual PTA board election nominating and voting is managed by the election committee.
Email the PTA Board if you’d like to get involved and volunteer for any of the above programs. Thanks!