Hello, FSK Community! Please take a few minutes to check out this week’s PTA Newsletter while enjoying the beautiful sunset today. Check out the Highlights below. Hope you’re all staying safe and healthy.
- Donate to, Volunteer for, and Participate in our 2022 Online Auction & Gala – our biggest event fundraisers of the year!
- Join us on Thursday, 2/17, 6:00-6:25pm (zoom link shared by email and parentsquare) if you’re interested in volunteering on the Gala Team.
- Please see details about our Auction/Gala on our webpage – click here or email our Auction Chairs.
- Together, let’s raise $60,000 for our amazing school through these two big fundraising events — we need every family’s support to make it happen! Thanks so much.
- Garden Fundraiser thru February 13th. Let’s get our fantastic school garden ready for our Garden Party Gala by supporting our garden fundraiser and donating supplies. Shop at any Sloat Garden Center thru Feb 13, mention FSK at checkout, and our school gets 10% back! Want to donate a bag of wood chips or other items? Email our Garden Chairs, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you’re interested in becoming a PTA BOARD MEMBER for the 2022-24 school years, please find the Board Member Nomination Form here to nominate yourself or others by the end of February. Detailed role descriptions for open positions are here.
- We’d like our parents/caregivers to please give 30 minutes or more of time to VOLUNTEER for various areas. If every parent/caregiver pledged to give 30-60 minutes of their time volunteering at FSK between February-May, we would be super grateful. Sign up at the link shared by email/ParentSquare Thank you.
- Don’t miss our SSC Meeting on 2/15 and our General PTA Meeting on 2/17 (Zoom) to stay engaged with and informed about our community.
- We have NO SCHOOL on Monday 2/21 for the Presidents Day Holiday.
- Join the 3G/5G Picnic Gathering on February 26th (hosted by FSK parents). These gatherings will be monthly; please check out the flier in the Newsletter for details.
- In case you missed it, please be sure to read this week’s Principals’ Message for important reminders about Covid19 tests, masks, and upcoming events – CLICK HERE. If you are in need of any support or masks/tests, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your student’s teacher or our Principals. Let’s work together to stay healthy and safe!
- Lost and Found: our two storage shelves/racks for misplaced student clothing, water bottles, etc. are OVERFULL. If your student has been missing something, please ask a teacher/after-school staff member if you can view the lost & found area during pick-up times at 2pm and 4:30-5pm. All unclaimed items will be donated by the end of February.
Have a great week and hope you get outdoors to soak up the beautiful sunshine, FSK!
Leave a Reply