Thank you to all who attended our Orientation for the Return to In-Person Learning!
If you missed it and your student will be returning on-site to FSK this month, please read below for important information and forms needed from you as your student returns on-site ( April 12, K-2 or April 19, 3-5G).
Please see the Slide Deck –> CLICK HERE
- Part 1, 20 minutes: CLICK HERE
(Part 2, coming soon)
- INTAKE VIDEO — Click here
- DRIVE DROP OFF INTAKE — Click here
Please fill out these forms and return by the first day your student returns on-site, either 4/12 or 4/19:
- Risk Acknowledgement Form (ParentVUE instructions at sfusd.edu/acknowledgements) or see the form packet PDF further down on this page..
- Immunizations and Tuberculosis Clearance (ParentVUE instructions at bit.ly/emergencycardinstructions) for all students, especially our new/Kinder students.
For students with Special Education IEP only:
In-Person Learning Prior Written Notice should be submitted to your Case Manager by mail OR email OR Completed online at ParentVUE (portal.sfusd.edu) prior to your student returning onsite.
- For ParentVue questions or issues, please try logging out and logging back. If the issue persists or you have a question, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please review these videos/information online as soon as possible and prior to returning on-site:
- Health and Safety Video – CLICK HERE
- What to Bring and Not to Bring to School – Click Here
- In-person Learning meal information – Click here
Other Helpful Links: