Hope your Summer has been a great one.
Please read the latest updates in our FSK PTA JULY Newsletter.
We are still looking for a few fabulous FSK parents/caregivers to fill these roles as soon as possible for this upcoming school year. Please email Kai at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in being more involved at our school by helping out with these roles. Thanks!
— Outreach VP
— Stop, Drop & Go Coordinator/Team
— Science Sack Coordinators/Team
- ParentSquare Data Form – CLICK HERE to sign up for our new communication tool starting this Fall!
- NEW/INCOMING FAMILIES – We are excited to meet you on July 10th and 18th for our in-person Summer Playdates!
- Don’t miss our FSK Passport: Summer 2021 partnership with FOAM TEA HOUSE from July 21-24. Every purchase made in-person or over the phone where “FSK” is mentioned will have a portion of proceeds donated to our school during the promo dates.
- After-School Program Update for 2021-22. A slide deck with some preliminary information for our on-site after-school program this coming year is now available: CLICK HERE. Questions may be directed to our FSK Site Coordinator, Ms. Bel at email@example.com.
- School Spirit – get your FSK Logowear! We have so many cozy items available to buy online at myfsk.org/shop/ .
- Are you a PTA Member yet? The easiest way to directly support our teachers, our school, and our children is to come together and join the FSK PTA: