We’re excited to welcome our parents/caregivers to FSK for Back-To-School Night on Tuesday, August 31st, 6:00-7:00pm!
This event is for parents/caregivers to meet their student’s teacher and visit the classroom. Parents will get to hear what the teachers have planned for the year and have their questions answered as best as possible. Our teachers have emailed each of their student’s parents a slide deck with information about your child’s class. Please read through it ahead of time and join us on Tuesday night, 8/31, with your questions.
Due to the current COVID situation, please follow these guidelines:
- Only ONE adult family member per student.
- For students’ safety, please leave your FSK student and all children at home. This is an ADULT-ONLY event. We will not be providing child care.
- Do the health self-screening before coming to campus (if you’re sick or not feeling well, please stay home).
- Wear your mask at ALL times – indoor & outdoor – regardless of vaccination status.
- Please arrive & enter the yard through the gate on 42nd Avenue at 6:00pm.
- Find your child’s teacher in the yard according to the map.
- Teachers will have a short presentation and Q&A on the yard or in the classroom.
- If you have multiple children, you may visit with your children’s teachers on the yard between 6:00-6:15pm or 6:40-7:00pm.
Thank you for following the safety guidelines and enjoy this time getting to know your child(ren)’s teachers!
由于当前的 COVID 情况，请遵循以下准则：
为了学生的安全，请将所有学生留在家中 – 这是仅限成人参加的活动，我们不提供儿童看护服务
始终佩戴口罩 – 室内和室外 – 无论疫苗接种状态如何
请于下午 6:00 通过 42nd Ave 的大门到达并进入院子
如果您有多个孩子，您可以在 6:00-6:15 或 6:40-7:00 之间与您孩子的老师在院子里见