Here we go! We are officially kicking off the 2021-2022 school year! We look forward to seeing all our students on the yard promptly at 7:45 am on Monday morning, August 16th.
We would like to start by giving a huge appreciation to all our families. We feel your positive energy, support and gratitude. We know we are embarking on a unique time at school but that, together, we can have a successful and safe school year.
We also want to appreciate all the families who attended our virtual family information meeting Thursday night and our New Family orientation Friday morning. It was so nice to see everyone and made us more excited to see our students in person. If you were unable to attend, please find the slide decks and the recording from Thursday night’s meeting linked below:
- FSK Bell Schedule
- Thursday Family Information Meeting slide deck
- Thursday Family Information Meeting recording
- Friday New Family Orientation slide deck
Updates & Reminders:
1. Self-Screening: Please remember to screen your child BEFORE coming to school! CLICK HERE.
2. Online Learning Program: We know there are still some questions about the District’s Online Learning Program (OLP). Given the high interest of families, the District has opened the application window again from August 13th through August 27th. Please USE THIS LINK to review the program’s information and submit an application if you are interested. If you receive notice that your child is enrolled in this program, he/she will NOT attend classes at FSK in-person. The Online Learning Program is a separate learning program from FSK and your child will have online synchronous instruction with another teacher in the District. You may opt out of OLP at any time to return to FSK in-person. However, once you decide to leave OLP, you will lose your spot in the program and not be able to return.
3. Indoor Lunch: Thank you for all your feedback and comments about our school’s lunch time schedule. As we plan for lunch, there are many factors that need to be taken into consideration (weather, hygiene, number of students, certificated coverage, transition time, shared yard for PE, etc.). As guidelines and conditions are constantly changing, we will continue to be flexible and adapt quickly. As of now, we will stay with our indoor plan but are actively seeking outdoor options. If you would like to share an outdoor lunch plan with us, please use this Google Sheet.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday – 7:50 am – 2:05 pm
Wednesdays: 7:50 am – 12:50 pm
Have a wonderful weekend and we will see you Monday morning!
Ms. Kasner & Ms. Page
我们将正式开始 2021-2022 学年！我们期待在 8 月 16 日星期一早上 7:45 准时在院子里见到我们所有的学生。
在线学习计划：我们知道关于学区的在线学习计划 (OLP) 仍有一些问题。鉴于家庭的浓厚兴趣，学区于8月13日至8月27日再次开放申请窗口。如果您有兴趣，请使用此链接查看该计划的信息并提交申请。如果您收到通知说您的孩子注册了该计划，他/她将不会亲自到 FSK 上课。在线学习计划是一个独立于 FSK 的学习计划，您的孩子将与学区的另一位老师进行在线同步教学。您可以随时选择退出 OLP 以亲自返回 FSK。但是，一旦您决定离开 OLP，您将失去在该计划中的位置并且无法返回。
室内午餐：感谢您对我们学校午餐时间安排的所有反馈和意见。在我们计划午餐时，需要考虑许多因素（天气、卫生、学生人数、职员、活动接换时间、体育共用场地等）。由于指导方针和条件不断变化，我们将继续保持灵活性并迅速适应性。截至目前，我们将继续我们的室内用餐计划，但正在积极寻求户外计划方式。如果您想与我们分享户外午餐计划，请使用此 Google 表格。
周一、周二、周四和周五 – 上午 7:50 – 下午 2:05
星期三：上午 7:50 – 下午 12:50