Happy Week 37! We have 7 days left in the 2021-2022 school year! What a whirlwind year it has been. And, while we only have a few days left, we are looking forward to next week and celebrating all our spectacular students for their hard work and accomplishments. We are so proud of you – students, families & staff – for all your focus, effort & flexibility this school year. Enjoy the sunshine this weekend, FSK!
Please make note of the following updates & reminders:
- COVID-19 Updates: With a recent uptick in cases, we urge all of our students, staff and families to work together to stay healthy and safe. Please stay home if you are experiencing symptoms. If your child is going to stay home or has tested positive for COVID-19, please inform Ms. Betty (email@example.com), Ms. Kasner (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ms. Page (email@example.com), and your child’s teacher. Masks remain optional, but are strongly encouraged. With changes still taking place, we encourage you to stay updated and informed.
- *** By Friday 5/20, your child should have received 2 antigen rapid test kits to use at home. If your child was absent and you didn’t get the kits, you may pick them up from the school office starting Monday 5/23.
- AAPI Assembly: Thanks to the generous support of our FSK PTA and with the help of a parent, Linda Phung at Imaginasian Productions, we were able to host a few wonderful performances in celebration of AAPI month! See some pictures and videos (shared by email).
- Report cards: You may access your child’s Trimester 3 report cards on ParentVue starting June 1st (instructions found here).
- Summer Enrichment Backpacks: During the week of 5/23, our site will receive one summer enrichment backpack for each student to take home. Backpacks will include various learning materials for students to use throughout the summer!
- May Students of the Month: We will recognize our May Students of the Month for their Inclusivity and Anti-Racist practices on Monday, May 23rd during the morning circle.
Important dates to remember:
- Thursday May 26: Kinder Celebration, 7:50 – 9:00 am
- Friday May 27: 5th Grade Promotion, 9:15-10:30 am
- Monday May 30: No School – Memorial Day
- Tuesday, May 31: 5th Graders vs. Staff kickball game, 8:30 am
- Wednesday June 1: Last day of school
- Thursday, June 2-August 16: Summer Break
- Wednesday August 17: First Day of School for 2022-2023
Message from PTA
We would love MORE VOLUNTEERS to help us with Coffee for Staff, Lunch Tables, Stop Drop & Go. Please SIGN UP at the link in email/ParentSquare. Thank you for your time supporting all our students and staff ~ you’re truly appreciated.
Ms. Kasner & Ms. Page
Leave a Reply