DONATIONS AND VOLUNTEERS for our ONLINE AUCTION AND GALA
We have two fun events coming up in March --> our Online Auction and in-person Gala!
We are in need of your help to get MANY DONATIONS for our Online Auction & VOLUNTEERS for our Gala to make them successful fundraisers for our school this Spring!
Got Donations? Want to volunteer?
Please email Tina & Katie, FSK PTA Auction Chairs, at email@example.com as soon as possible. Thank you!
DONATIONS NEEDED - DUE FEBRUARY 25TH
---> What types of donations are we looking for to add to our Auction?
- Gift certificates to local shops, grocery stores, cafes, restaurants, or other businesses/services that are currently open.
- Art (prints, originals, photography, ceramic, or any other medium)
- Tickets to sporting events, museums, exhibits, and other family-friendly events
- Themed baskets with items (eg., dry packaged food and snacks; spa/pampering; character themed items like Star Wars, Mickey Mouse, and so on).
- Sports memorabilia and sporting goods/gear for kids or adults
- Toys, Games, Puzzles and Dolls
- Books, book sets, virtual Author visits
- Subscriptions to online camps, classes, or boxed delivery services for kids or adults (eg., cooking, coding, sewing, Kiwi Co tinker toys, Stitch Fix clothing, Farm Fresh grocery, etc.)
- Subscriptions or Gift certificates to kids' camps that are open for the Spring Break and Summer holiday breaks.
- WINE, BEER, and LIQUOR for our Treasure Booze Chests (these are a HUGE hit every year)
- *** Items should be NEW, UNOPENED and UNUSED only, please. We can't accept used, opened, or unsealed donations. Thanks!
---> If you're able to donate an item to our Online Auction, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and before the end of February. We will happily coordinate a safe, contactless pick-up of your donations (in San Francisco) by February 25th, 2022. Thanks!
2. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR OUR GALA TEAM - BY FEBRUARY 28TH!!!
We are planning a fun, safe and outdoor in-person Gala on March 12th (for adults-only) and we need many hands on deck to make this event happen. Please email us if you'd like to find out more info and get the inside scoop on this event ahead of everyone else. 😉