Happy Friday, fabulous FSK Community! You know what that means ~ our weekly PTA Newsletter is here and I’m happy to share what’s happening in our community. Please check out this week’s Newsletter (click on DOWNLOAD above) and spend a few minutes reading the latest info in the Highlights and Gratitude areas below. Thank you!
Another great way to stay connected, engaged & informed is to visit our three websites (don’t miss the fun, daily updates on our social media pages):
1. SAFETY & VOLUNTEERS! We would love more volunteers to help with morning intake/ drop-offs from 9:10am-9:40am to ensure the safety of all our students. We need 12 more volunteers next week! Please see link in email or newsletter to sign-up for a shift on our Volunteer Sheet. Thanks!
2. DONATE TO FSK ~ SUPPORT OUR STUDENTS & STAFF
Donate online today at bit.ly/fskdonate
We’re getting closer to our fundraising goal ~ help us raise $13,000! In the spirit of appreciation, you may choose to donate in honor of a teacher or staff member who’s made a big difference in your child’s education and a positive experience for your family at FSK. Every dollar counts…please give what you can. Thank you for your support!
3. Today thru May 21, Teacher/Staff Appreciation:
Our Spring Season of Appreciation has begun and we’re continuing to show our gratitude for every one of our FSK teachers & staff thru May 21. Check out fun updates on our FB and IG pages or email your class room parent for more info. Let’s show our 💙💛 for our amazing staff!
4. May 4th, due ~ SFUSD Family Culture & Climate Survey. This annual survey needs YOUR input on how you feel about our school and your child’s learning, and how it can improve! Your feedback is extremely important. Please fill out this anonymous short survey: FSK Family Survey (Chinese / Spanish) by May 4th. Thanks for your response.
5. May 4th-8th: School Pictures; visit https://my.lifetouch.com and enter Picture ID EVTZ2NTGJ to order and pay for photos BEFORE your student’s picture day. Cheeeeeeese!
May 4 & May 6: 3rd – 5th Grades
Saturday, May 8, 10a-2pm: Distance Learners, K-5 (enter thru the yard on 42nd Avenue)
6. May 10-14, Bike & Roll Week
CLICK HERE for more details. This year there are activities for your students to participate remotely on your own time. The two main activities for elementary school students are: The Five Senses Challenge and the Bike and Roll Week 2021 Art Contest, deadline May 28th.
7. May 20th, 6:30pm, General PTA Meeting (virtual)
It’s the LAST meeting of the school year ~ please join us! You’ll see an email closer to the date with details and a zoom link. Can’t wait to see you!
We are grateful for our amazing FSK teachers & staff! We are so fortunate to have the BEST staff ~ we see you, we hear you, and we have an immense appreciation for all you do. THANK YOU, thank you, thank you!
Our Room Parents ROCK ~ thanks so much for keeping our families connected by sharing updates from our PTA and supporting our staff!
Thank you all for making our community an awesome one…we got this, FSK!
Leave a Reply