We got through Week 31 AND our first week of Hybrid Learning for K-2!!! Thank you to all of our wonderful students, educators, staff, families, and drop-off/pick-up volunteers for working together to get our kids back on-site safely for in-person learning. Thank you to our incredible staff for also continuing to work with our students in distance learning.
Check out this week’s PTA updates in our NEWSLETTER (click Download up at the top of this page) and please read through the Highlights below.
1. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! We need MORE CAREGIVER/PARENT VOLUNTEERS to help with drop-offs for the next 6 weeks of the school year. As we get more students on-site starting next week, we will need MORE VOLUNTEERS DAILY to help with DROP-OFF from 9:00am-9:40am to ensure the safety of all our students. Link to volunteer sheet shared by email and in Newsletter.
2. April 19th – our General Ed 3rd-5th grade students return on-site for in-person learning. Please make sure you have filled out the forms by April 19th, or the first day your 3G, 4G or 5G student returns on-site. You will receive a more detailed email from our Principals before Monday, also. Thanks!
3. April 20th – PTA General Meeting, 6:30pm (virtual). This meeting is MANDATORY for all our PTA Members to VOTE for 3 new Board Members and ALL FSK community members (staff, families, students) are welcome to join to get updates from our Principal and PTA Board. Zoom link shared by email.
4. April 20th – May 8th: School Pictures vary by grade level; more details about ordering/paying for photos will be shared by our educators & staff soon.
–Tuesday, April 20 & Thursday, April 22: Kinder thru 2nd Grade & Special Education
–Tuesday, May 4 & Thursday, May 6: 3rd thru 5th Grades
–Saturday, May 8: Distance Learners
5. April 20th – Students’ COVID Testing at FSK (optional)
You may register your student for on-site testing at FSK on April 20th. Visit the website and follow instructions to register. The hours for testing on April 20th are 9:00am-3:30pm for in-person learning students and they may be tested without a parent present. For distance-learner or Cohort B students, testing is 11:00am-2:00pm WITH a parent; please enter the FSK yard from 42nd Avenue.
*** SUPPORT & DONATE TO FSK! ***
Help us reach our annual fundraising goal! In our Direct Donation Drive, let’s work together to raise the remaining $14,000 to reach our goal by the end of May ~ we can do it together!
Donate online today at bit.ly/fskdonate
Our FSK community rocks ~ we’re in this together!
[…] 3. Weekly PTA Newsletter, 4/16/21: CLICK HERE […]