Happy Week 19! It was so great to see how engaged you were in your teaching and learning during the first week back from our winter break! I am continuously impressed and inspired by many of you for your hard work, your thoughtfulness and your critical thinking skills. Keep up the good work!
Next Monday, January 18th, we will have NO school. It is the day dedicated to celebrating Dr. Martin Luthur King, Jr., his legacy and vision that helped lead the nation for social justice and the civil rights movement. It is the time to rejuvenate hope and healing. Please join your teachers in the coming weeks to read about his stories and discuss how we can all come together to make the world a better place.
As a school community, we will continue to carry out our values to stay connected, care for each other, build social emotional strength, be courageous and compassionate, and learn together! I am proud to be the leader of this community and grateful to have you as partners!
Please click here to view your Monday Morning video Message from Ms. Kasner & Ms. Maffei and meet Ms. Page and Isabella.
Thank you to the awesome staff and parents who helped with the material distribution last week: Moneeka Shah, Dalyce Bubemyre, Courtney Ryan, Jennifer Hedayati, Adrienne Carroll, Ms. Betty, and Ms. Rosalind!
Reminders for this week:
1. NO SCHOOL – Monday, Jan. 18, 2021, MLK Jr Birthday Holiday
2. Material pick-up: If you missed the opportunity to pick-up materials last week, please email Ms. Betty: firstname.lastname@example.org. She will be able to set up another day and time for you to pick it up.
3. Resources for families and staff from The Journal (Thank you, Monique P.)
4. Grab & Go Meals are still available for SFUSD students and their siblings. View locations and more information at sfusd.edu/schoolfood. Download Grab & Go Calendar & see January schedule here.
5. Visit the SFUSD technology resources page at sfusd.edu/familytechnology for links to instructional videos, recorded webinars, and information on SFUSD technology tools and platforms during distance learning. If your child is getting disconnected from Zoom, it may be your Internet connection. Check out the Chromebook Troubleshooting and Hotspot Troubleshooting guides. Still need support? Submit a request for help!
Sending you all big hugs and love,
Ms. Kasner and Ms. Maffei
1月18日，下周一，我们放假。那天是纪念马丁·卢瑟·金博士（Dr. Martin Luthur King，Jr.）的遗产和愿景，及帮助他领导国家争取社会正义和民权运动的日子。现在是复兴希望和愈合的时候。请在接下来的几周里与您的老师一起阅读有关他的故事，并讨论我们如何共同努力，使世界变得更美好。
感谢上周为分发材料提供帮助的出色员工和父母们：Moneeka Shah，Dalyce Bubemyre，Courtney Ryan，Jennifer Hedayati，Adrienne Carroll, Betty女士和 Rosalind女士 !
4. SFUSD学生及其兄弟姐妹仍可使用Grab＆Go Meals。在sfusd.edu/schoolfood中查看位置和更多信息。下载Grab & Go Calendar日历。
5. 请访问sfusd.edu/familytechnology 上的SFUSD技术资源页面，以获取指向教学视频，录制的网络研讨会以及远程学习期间SFUSD技术工具和平台的信息的链接.
Leave a Reply