Your membership in the Francis Scott Key School Parent and Teachers Association (PTA) helps enrich and support our children’s educational experience. There’s no required commitment or obligation on your part with membership. What you gain is a voice in school matters, and a partnership to show our school has a strong shared commitment to our kids! Please click the orange button and Join Today!
Why join the PTA?
- Assists classroom education through curriculum support, technology supplies and Art in Action classes.
- Provide enrichment programs such as Education Outside – Environmental Science, Science Sack take home experiments, field trip support, Makers Faire and Science Day.
- Organize school social activities such as Movie Night, Skate Night, Passport and International Day, Summer Playdates and the Spring Gala!
With your PTA membership
- You show your children that school matters, and that you are invested in their success.
- You demonstrate to your child that success in school is the pathway to college, a career and a productive life!
- You share in campus events and experiences that make your child’s school days more memorable!
- You help make sure parents and family members voices are heard when important decisions that affect your school are made.
- Individuals/Adults $ 20
- Grandparents $10
- Students $10
- Faculty $10
- Sponsor a Faculty Member for $10
- Donate an additional $5 to support FSK PTA
You will also qualify for discounts on entertainment, car rentals and other services! (Check it out at: http://capta.org/join/member-perks )
- & More!