We will be celebrating and acknowledging all our wonderful educators and staff at FSK for the week of 4/29-5/3. Please consider participating in one or more of these activities:
- All week: Drop by the Appreciation Wall outside the Auditorium to add a positive note for all our daytime and after-school educators & staff.
- Monday 4/29 – Thursday 5/2: Bring flowers, plants and ‘Thank you’ Notes for your child’s educators and staff (daytime/ASLP).
- Monday 4/29: Bring an item for Breakfast at 7:00a in Room 120; please sign up on Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qGNkvwbcH3NyQbeKHYUyYLmkQDgud4Pw1Xp_7W5V2gg/edit?usp=sharing
- Wednesday 5/1: Donate a Dessert for Lunch; drop off from 7:50a-10:00a in the Office or Rm 120; please sign up on Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jzqtOtvGoPhBtQQULE_iG_dwu2LWq0JXxdOrqd9ozEo/edit?usp=sharing
- Donate a gift card or bottle of wine for our Appreciation Raffle; please drop off in the Gala/Appreciation mailbox or labeled box on the floor in the School Office by Thursday, 5/2.
- Please note that 5th Grader students and teachers will have SBAC testing this week; signs will be posted on 5G classroom doors and please do not enter while testing is in progress, usually 8a-10:30a.
Questions? Please email the Appreciation Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply